Works with most apps
Shortcat leverages the Accessibility API, which is supported by all applications that come with Mac OS X and most applications!
Finder, Safari, Xcode, Textual, Skype, Calendar and more are supported. Shortcat is constantly being updated to work with more applications.
Be more productive
It takes an average of three seconds to move your hand from keyboard to mouse, clicking once, then back to the keyboard.
Shortcat allows you to keep your hands on the keyboard, saving time and energy. Imagine all the time you could save!
Shortcuts for everything
Shortcat adds shortcuts to most UI elements, allowing you to click on an element way faster than you could with a keyboard.
This allows clicking on an element become muscle memory and is more precise than using a mouse.
Here is a list of examples of what you could use Shortcat for:
- Jumping between channels in Textual
- Jumping between chats in Skype
- Clicking links in chat programs
- Changing settings in System Preferences
- Switching tabs in Chrome or Safari
- Browsing the web in Safari
- And whatever you can think of!